Take blonding to new heights, Blond Brilliance High Lift Permanent Crème Hair Color imparts the ultimate blond experience. Blond Brilliance is the next generation in lightening technology and revolutionary care created just for blond hair. This innovative formula is infused with highly moisturizing and strengthening oils and extracts for superior performance. Blond Brilliance inspires new trends, exceeds expectations, and conveys our passion for blonding into a new era.
In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 part Blond Brilliance™ High Lift Permanent Crème Hair Color and 2 parts of Blond Brilliance™ 25 or 35 Volume Oil Crème Infusion Developer. Stir well for 20 seconds to obtain a consistent crème mixture. Apply directly at the shampoo bowl onto towel-dried hair. Can be applied onto dry hair for more color intensity.
All instructions are based on average texture. If the hair is fine or coarse adjustments should be made accordingly. Fine hair is much more receptive to hair coloring where coarse hair is not.
3 Levels Lighter than Natural use Blond Brilliance Oil Crème 25 Volume Infusion Developer for 30-45 minutes.
4-5 Levels Lighter than Natural use Blond Brilliance Oil Crème 35 Volume Infusion Developer for 45 minutes.
• Do read and follow all the instructions carefully and completely.
• Do shampoo 24 hours in advance if your hair has excessive buildup of hair spray, styling gel and oil moisturizers.
• Do wait at least one week after a permanent wave before applying color.
• Do wait at least two weeks after a chemical relaxer before applying color.
• Do strand test for accuracy.
• Don’t use on chemically relaxed hair or permed hair that is not in good condition.
• Don’t use over metallic dyes, compound hennas, hennas, or color restorers. Hair breakage or discoloration may result.
• Don’t save any unused mixture, container may burst. Dispose of all remaining mixture immediately after use and wash hands after application.
• Don’t squeeze or put tube under pressure until you have pierced the tube opening completely.
• Don’t point either end of the tube towards face while opening or using; to do so may cause blindness.
PRELIMINARY STRAND TEST:
A strand test is always recommended prior to application, especially if the hair is porous or previously chemically treated with lighteners, permanent waves, chemical hair relaxers, or hair color. Mix a small amount of desired color with equal parts developer. Apply to a few selected strands. After 30 minutes, rinse and evaluate for accurate results.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec