35 VOLUME DEVELOPER/CRÈME RÈVELATRICE AVEC VOLUMATEUR 35/REVELADOR DE 35 VOLUMENES
INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA/AGUA), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PELARGONATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYOXYETHLENE HYDROGENAED CASTOR OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (AND) CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-200 CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA
CREAM BLEACH/ÈCLAIRCISSEUR D'HUILE DE CRÈME/DECOLORNTE EN CREMA
INGREDIENTS: MINERAL OIL (HUILE MINÈRALE/ACEITE MINERAL), POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, AMMONIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM METASILCATE, SODIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM SILICATE, POLYBUTENE, ALUMINUM DISTERATE, SODIUM STEARATE, HYDRATED SILICA, HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE, SILICA, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, POLYCARE® SPLIT THERAPY (HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE), SORBITOL, ULTRAMARINES (CL 77007), D&C VIOLET #2 (CL 60725)
1. Add full contents* of bleach tube to plastic or ceramic bowl. DO NOT use metal bowls or metal tools.
2. Mix in full contents of developer bottle, Stir until the mixture is a smooth consistency and there are no lumps. * If you are only doing your roots and/or do not require as much product, mix one part bleach to two parts developer. Use a scale for accuracy. For example 1 oz of bleach would be mixed with 2 oz of developer.
1. Wear inclided gloves and cover clothing. Start with dry, un-shampooed and detangled hair. Start at the crown of the head and work in small sections. Finish crown of the head and work in small sections. Finish your roots last, as they tend to lift faster.
2. Using a hair applicator brush, fully saturate each section, working the bleach down the hair. Leave the roots for the last step, as they will lift faster.
3. After all sections are fully saturated go back and apply bleach to your roots* and any missed spots.
4. Wait 30-45 min paying close attention to the condition of your hair while processing. To check the process wipe excess product from a small piece of hair using your gloved hand. If the hair is not lightened enough, then cover and leave the mixture on longer. Do not leave on for more than 45 minutes!
5. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, ensuring that all product is washed out.
We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: Quebec